Avast Antivirus Support By Experts
Avast is a well-known antivirus brand that has safeguarded our computers for many years. Avast Software s.r.o is a multinational company headquartered in Prague, Czech Republic. It was formally known as Alwil software, formed in 1988. In 2010 Alwil changed its name to Avast after the name of its software. It is a subsidiary company of Gen Digital. Avast is compatible with computer, mobile and several operating systems such as Windows, MacOS, Android, and IOS. Avast antivirus software provides security against every threat to its users such as Computer security, browser security, anti-phishing, and antispam services as well.
In this article, we will be share information about How to download Avast antivirus and Install it, how to disable the avast antivirus software, how to disable avast internet security, how to delete avast security, and Official Avast Support contacts. Along with that, we have also shared some resolutions to some common Avast problems. All your issues with the Avast security software setup can be resolved after reading this article. You can also contact the number on the website for more support. You will be connected to a third-party tech service provider, Executive on call will listen to you and will provide the best resolution for avast support.
How to download Avast antivirus Software and Install
Avast antivirus provides all round threat protection to anyone who wants to use the avast antivirus software and can download and install it easily. To download the avast antivirus, follow the guided steps underneath below:-
- The first step to downloading the Avast antivirus software is to visit the Official website of Avast
- Select the version of avast antivirus software Premium security or the ultimate version as per your compatibility and demand
- Both versions of the Avast security software can be used for the security of 10 devices compatible with all the operating system
- Click on the buy tab below the avast antivirus version you have selected
- After clicking on the Buy option, you can buy the product by entering yoal details and email id. ( Your email id will be used in your avast account to log in and for further setup to your devices)
- Select the suitable payment method to buy the product
- Once you made the payment follow the further steps to download your selected product
How to install Avast Antivirus Software:
Once you finished buying the subscription and downloading Avast Antivirus, installing the avast antivirus to your devices is the next step. We will guide you through steps by which you can use the Avast security software on your multiple devices:
- To install avast security software right, click on the software select and click on the Run As administration option.
- Follow the on-screen guided to finish the installation
- Agree to the terms user license and finish the setup
Once you finish the installation process, you need to perform steps for product activation of avast antivirus software.
- First, you need to click open your avast installed software on your device
- Then go to the menu option available on the screen
- There will be two options available on your screen for product activation
- Enter activation code
- Activation through sign-in to avast account
- You can choose any one of them for your product activation. The product activation key will come in the attachment on your mail along with the subscription you have purchased
- Finish the activation of avast security software by following the on-screen guided steps after selecting the particular activation option
How To Disable The Avast Antivirus Software:
Sometimes avast antivirus may stop us from performing a certain activity or stop us from using certain other software to use. At this end, we have to disable the avast antivirus, Perform these activities to disable the avast antivirus:
- Initially, we have to Open avast antivirus
- In the second step, we have to click open the menu option from the top right corner
- Open setting option and navigate to the protection button on the left
- Select the second tab of the Core shield
- You will find the core shield “turn off” button on the right beside the heading
- Click on the button to disable the avast security software
- Select the duration for disabling from the given option
- Press the “OK” button on the next step to finish disabling the setup
Your Avast security software is temporarily disabled. It will be resumed, period gets over. If you have selected until I turn on the option again, you can navigate through the same steps to turn off the disabling of your avast antivirus.
How To Disable Avast Internet Security Sheild:
To disable core shield individually, sometime only to disable the avast Internet security to use the internet freely without any interruption, as avast security software sometimes stops us from visiting a certain website. Act in accordance with the guidelines underneath to disable avast internet security:
- First, we have to Open the avast antivirus software first
- Open the menu option from the top right corner
- Open the settings option and navigate to the protection button on the left
- Select the second tab of Core shield and scroll down
- You will find the heading “configure shield setting”
- Select the Web Shield option and uncheck the options below it
- Also, select the Mail Shield option and uncheck all optito disable the avast internet security
How to Delete Avast Security>> Avast Antivirus Reinstall
Sometimes we need to uninstall avast security to reinstall the better version. Follow the instruction mentioned below to uninstall avast security:
Guided steps are for uninstalling avast antivirus from Windows 10. For another operating system, the steps may vary.
- Right Click on the start button on your device
- Select the App and Feature tab from the top of the menu
- Click open the App and Feature tab and navigate to Avast Antivirus
- Click on the Avast Antivirus and click on the Uninstall button visible on the right side
- Click Yes for uninstallation the on the pop-up window
- Once the avast antivirus window opens, click on the Uninstall tab
- Click on the Continue With The Survey option, or you can click on the Skip The Survey option beside it
- Wait for the uninstallation to get complete
- Once the uninstallation gets complete, restart your Operating system by just clicking on the Restart Computer tab to finish the uninstallation
Once your operating system gets restarted, your device is ready for the reinstallation of the updated Avast security software. You can reinstall Avast through the steps stated above in the article.
Official Avast Support Contacts:
We have mentioned some of the official avast support contact detail. We have gathered these details through resources on the internet. You can contact avast support through these contact details. As avast officials might change the information without prior notice, please verify avast support contacts before using them.
|Avast Customer Service Telephone Number||1-844-340-9251|
|Avast Customer Care Phone Number||866-951-7679|
|Avast Number Australia||1800-875-178|
|Avast Support Number UK||0800-085-4825|
|Avast Email Support||[email protected]|
Avast Schedule Boot Scan:
Boot scan is a feature in avast security where avast automatically scan your operating system before it fully loads. It also scans new files beore it get used by another program. You can schedule avast boot scan by following the steps stated below :
- Open the Protection tab initially once you opened the avast antivirus
- Click on the Virus scan option in the protection tab
- Open the settings by clicking on the settings icon from the top right corner
- Once you entered the setting click on the Boot time scan tab
- Click on the check box to tick the option in front of the heading Perform automatic actions during this scan
- Select the action to perform as per your requirement for the threats and corrupted file
Avast boot time scan is scheduled, Now your avast security software will automatically perform the scan for your operating system.
How To Stop Pop Ups from Avast Antivirus:
Avast antivirus generally show popup notification regarding the threat protections after it formed any particular scan or generally shows popup ads regarding their new add on product services. In this section, we will share you information regarding how to stop pop ups from avast and how to turn off avast pop up ads as well. To stop avast popups follow the guided steps beneath:
- Navigate to settings from menu options once you opened the avast antivirus
- Click on the General tab and select Notification option from it
- Click on the check box for right tick in front of the Use silent mode and turn off all pop-ups, alerts and messages heading
Your pop notification from avast is now stopped you can also restart the pop notification through same steps and by just unchecking the check box in front of the Use silent mode and turn off all pop-ups, alerts and messages heading.
How To Turn Off Avast Pop Up Ads:
To stop avast popup ads adhere to steps mentioned underneath:-
- Navigate to settings from menu options once you opened the avast antivirus
- Click on the General tab and select Personnel Privacy option from it
- Go to the offer section and uncheck the box related to share app- usage and upgrade.
Avast Antivirus Support By US:
In this article, we have shared information about How to download Avast antivirus and Install it, how to disable the avast antivirus software, how to disable avast internet security, how to delete avast security, and Official Avast Support contacts. Along with that, we have also shared some resolutions to some common Avast problems. You can also contact the number on the website for more support. You will be connected to a third-party tech service provider, Where Executives on call will listen to your problems and will provide the best resolution.